The Evergreen High School PTSA is a member organization, dedicated to building positive school culture and creating opportunities for students to build the skills they need to meet the social and academic challenges of high school.
Please Note: We will not be holding a December PTSA meeting. Our next meeting will be held on TUESDAY, JANUARY 19th virtually via google meetups. Please check back here for a link to the meeting.
We do this alongside teachers and with the support and input of parents. If you are interested in getting involved, please contact Carole Callaghan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PTA currently has a need for three people who can conduct a financial audit of our books from the 2019-20 school year. The process is simple, and shouldn't take more than one afternoon to complete. If you are able to help, please reach out to Carole Callaghan at email@example.com.
Our next meeting is Tuesday, November 17th at 5:00 pm via Google Meet. Click https://meet.google.com/yrk-xvot-ydx to attend!
- President:Carole Callaghan
- Vice President: Michelle Woodward
- Treasurer: Crystal Mancini
- Secretary:Jayne McGarry
Board of Directors
- Chair New Parent Breakfast: Marci Sontag and Megan Curtiss
- Chair Senior Luncheon: Open
- Chair Parent/Community Education: Open
- Chair Teacher Appreciation: Yandi LaMascus
- Membership: Madeline Schymanski
- Foundation Liaison: Theresa Howell
- Technology Coordinator: Dustin LaMascus
- Principal EHS: Brandon Brekke